We pride ourselves in providing qualified and experienced staff who deliver high-quality personal care in areas including:
- Administration of prescribed medication
- Manual handling requirements
- Continence care
- Catheter care
- Feeding requirements
- Gastrostomy care
Condition Specific Care
Our staff are trained and experienced in supporting with a range of health needs including, but not limited to:
- Age related health conditions
- Physical disabilities
- Sensory impairments
- Communication impairments
- Mental health support
- Dementia / Alzheimer’s care
- Acquired brain injury care
We are experienced in providing nursing care for more complex needs, including:
- Medication management
- Stoma care
- Complex needs care
Our staff are trained to provide domestic services, enabling you to utilise this time to focus on your health and other activities. Domestic support includes:
- Household cleaning
- Meal preparation
- Laundry services
We provide respite care to enable family members to have a rest from their caring responsibilities allowing family to take a break or to enjoy a holiday knowing that their loved one is being well cared for and is safe and secure.
We will manage as little or as much of your health, social and domestic needs as is required. This is especially beneficial if you have complex care needs or mental health needs and no longer have capacity to act on your own behalf.
We can arrange medical appointments, Occupational Health assessments, transport services and social appointments, for example hairdressing services.
We are able to support with administrative needs giving peace of mind that important arrangements are taken care of, including but not limited to:
- Dealing with household bills and utilities
- Liaising with key contacts on your behalf
- Organising gifts for family members (i.e for birthdays or Christmas)
- Researching and sourcing larger household items (such as white goods)
- Home maintenance – booking and supervising electrical and maintenance works, etc
We can provide international care to support you when travelling abroad or visiting the UK.
Please see our International care section for more information.